Sunday, July 9, 2006

Win together, Loose together; TEAM MATES



the nerves, the cabbing down, the DDR-ing, the screams, the clenched fists, the enduring of you-know-who, the push ups, the laughter, the encouragement, the support, the team spirit...
running high on adrenaline. completely stoked. endless screaming, jumping, hugging, laughing. from start to end, it was Awesome.





Okay, so Inter Schools is like finally over. However, IJ didn't win. We came in fifth. But I'm so damn proud of you guys cos I know and you know that we did our best. We gave our all; smiled, sweared, capsized, fell off the boat. But the most imporatant thing was the way we perservered on and the team spirit. I'm terribly proud of IJ Sailing (: Really. We've been through so much as a team and I think we trained our asses off for the Nationals. Screw the trophy, cos honestly, I wouldnt have traded all the laughter and fun that I had during the past two days and training sessions for a trophy. All the physical, long training hours under the sun, reprimands etcetra... It was worth it I reckon.



And you know we wouldn't have made it this far without THE Jiao Lian's nags and the world class teacher; Ms Teo and her non -stop supply of snacks (mushroom munchies!). <3>




Much love girlies :D





especially Michelle Sham! She called us on Thursday!! :D :D :D :D :D :D



I hate e-learning. Rarr It's stupeeeett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home